Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome!!

Hi!! Welcome to my Blog! My blog is going to be about my summer course that I'm taking on Chemistry. I will post assignments and interesting lab reports that I do for class! Last summer I took Biology and absolutely loved it! I loved my teacher Dr. Griffis and learning about the human body, genetics, diseases, DNA, and being able to participate in so many amazing and incredible lab experiments. I thought it was really fun and intriguing! I didn't like Mr. Edelen's Physical Science class in 8th grade as much as Biology because that field of science doesn't interest me as much (for example robots, programming, agricultural science, buildings). I really enjoyed Mr. Rector's science class in 7th grade on evolution and the human brain because psychology and the study of humans in general interests me! Thank you for reading!

Kelly Moran 



         




No comments:

Post a Comment